Student Services OfficerBack to Careers
Medowie Christian School is part of Christian Education Ministries (CEM), a protestant non-denominational, Christian Education organisation, whose mission is to develop each and every student to be equipped spiritually, academically, socially and physically to flourish into their full potential, and be a positive influence on the world around them. CEM is wholeheartedly committed to excellence in education so that students are “well known, well loved, and well taught” by dedicated trained Christian staff.
CEM is a growing network, with 12 schools in 5 states, and is also the largest non-government Distance Education provider in Australia.
Medowie Christian School is a leading independent school serving the Port Stephens community. Our charter goes beyond producing great scholars, we aim to grow courageous and compassionate global citizens with truth and wisdom in Christ.
About the role
An opportunity exists to join a fantastic, committed Christian team in teaching and supporting students within a Christian environment and biblical worldview. We are seeking a capable and relational administrator to join our team.
This position is expected to start Thursday 18th January 2024 in a part-time (22 hrs/week) capacity reporting to our Administration Manager.
- You will have experience in a school environment and/or suitable qualifications.
- You’re confident in the use of technology. Previous use of student management software would be an advantage.
- You have a servant heart and vibrant Christian faith.
- You will be organised.
- You will have strong communication skills - written and verbal.
- You will be empathetic and able to consider the needs of families.
- You’ll thrive when working collaboratively and when given the opportunity, show initiative.
- You will have a great attention to detail.
- First Aid qualification would be an advantage.
- Work with a dedicated Christian team.
- Be part of a faith community that shares regular devotions and prayer.
- Play an active part in growing the school and supporting the provision of quality Christian education to students in need.
How to Apply
Only applicants who apply via the link below will be considered. Applications close Friday 1st December 2023.