Operations AssistantBack to Careers
Medowie Christian School is part of Christian Education Ministries (CEM), a protestant non-denominational, Christian Education organisation, whose mission is to develop each and every student to be equipped spiritually, academically, socially and physically to flourish into their full potential, and be a positive influence on the world around them. CEM is wholeheartedly committed to excellence in education so that students are “well known, well loved, and well taught” by dedicated trained Christian staff.
CEM is a growing network, with 12 schools in 5 states, and is also the largest non-government Distance Education provider in Australia.
Medowie Christian School is a leading independent school serving the Port Stephens community. Our charter goes beyond producing great scholars, we aim to grow courageous and compassionate global citizens with truth and wisdom in Christ.
About the role
An opportunity exists to join a fantastic, committed Christian team in teaching and supporting students within a Christian environment and biblical worldview. We are seeking a capable and relational administrator who can provide support for our student and staff community in the role of Operations Assistant.
This part-time position (O.6FTE) is expected to start Thursday 18th January 2024 reporting to our Head of Operations.
- You have suitable qualifications or experience.
- You’re highly motivated.
- You’re confident in the use of technology, especially in relation to working with databases and data sets.
- You have a servant heart and vibrant Christian faith.
- You will be organised.
- You will have strong communication skills - written and verbal.
- You will be empathetic and able to consider the needs of families, staff and students.
- You’ll thrive when working collaboratively and when given the opportunity, show initiative.
- You will have a great attention to detail.
- Experience in school timetabling, VET (Vocational Education and Training) or event management would be an advantage
- Work with a dedicated Christian team committed to growth and improvement. .
- Be part of a faith community that shares regular devotions and prayer.
- Play an active part in growing the school and providing quality Christian education to students in need.
How to Apply
Only applicants who apply via the link below will be considered. Applications close Friday 1st December 2023.