Teacher's AideBack to Careers
Medowie Christian School is part of Christian Education Ministries (CEM), a protestant non-denominational, Christian Education organisation, whose mission is to develop each and every student to be equipped spiritually, academically, socially and physically to flourish into their full potential, and be a positive influence on the world around them. CEM is wholeheartedly committed to excellence in education so that students are “well known, well loved, and well taught” by dedicated trained Christian staff.
CEM is a growing network, with 11 schools in 5 states, and is also the largest non-government Distance Education provider in Australia.
Medowie Christian School is a leading independent school serving the Port Stephens community. Our charter goes beyond producing great scholars, we aim to grow courageous and compassionate global citizens with truth and wisdom in Christ.
See a video of the Principal giving insight into the school here
About the role
An opportunity exists to work in a committed Christian team providing assistance and support to teachers and students.
This position is expected to start Term 4 (10 October 2022).
- You have suitable qualifications.
- You possess a capacity to support a growing school with a hands-on approach.
- You take initiative while working well within a team and ensuring the Learning Support plan is supported.
- You’re confident in the use of technology.
- You have a servant heart, a vibrant Christian faith and are in regular attendance at church.
- You will be organised and flexible around the needs of the children and school dynamics.
- You’ll thrive when working collaboratively and when given the opportunity, show initiative.
- You will have an attention to detail.
- Work with a dedicated Christian team.
- Be part of a faith community that shares regular devotions and prayer.
- Play an active part in growing the school and providing quality Christian education to MCS students.
How to Apply
Only applicants who apply via the link below will be considered: