School CounsellorBack to Careers
Medowie Christian School is a leading independent school serving the Port Stephens community. Our charter goes beyond producing great scholars, we aim to grow courageous and compassionate global citizens with truth and wisdom in Jesus Christ.
Medowie Christian School is located in the NSW Hunter region.
About the role
An opportunity exists to work in a committed Christian team to create a supportive environment for students.
The School Counsellor will help students discuss their problems, thoughts and feelings, in a confidential setting. Their duties include helping students adjust to the culture of the school, complete administrative tasks, and support holistic development.
This 0.8FTE part-time position is expected to start immediately.
- You have suitable qualifications/experience.
- You possess a capacity to lead a growing school with a hands-on approach.
- You’re highly motivated and able to build the school enrolment.
- You’re confident in the use of technology.
- You have a servant heart and vibrant Christian faith.
- You will have a dynamic and outgoing personality.
- You will be highly organised with strong project management skills.
- You will be highly empathetic and able to consider the needs of families while progressing the delivery of service in a timely manner
- You’ll thrive when working collaboratively and when given the opportunity to show initiative.
- You will have a great attention to detail.
- Work with a dedicated Christian team.
- Be part of a faith community that shares regular devotions and prayer.
- Play an active part in growing the school and providing quality Christian education to students in need.
How to Apply
Only applicants who apply via the link below will be considered: