Maintenance and Grounds ManagerBack to Careers
Medowie Christian School is a leading independent school serving the Port Stephens community. Our charter goes beyond producing great scholars, we aim to grow courageous and compassionate global citizens with truth and wisdom in Christ.
Medowie Christian School is located in the NSW Hunter region.
About the role
An opportunity exists to work in a committed Christian team maintaining the buildings, grounds, and services to a safe standard in accordance with WHS guidelines.
This full time position is expected to start Immediately.
- You have suitable skills and experiences.
- You possess a good work ethic and time management skills
- You possess a capacity to support a growing school with a hands-on approach.
- You’re highly motivated and enjoy to see a job well done with attention to detail..
- You have a servant heart, vibrant Christian faith, and are active in a Christian church.
- You are organised and demonstrate good project management skills.
- You’ll thrive when working collaboratively and take initiative.
- You possess great communication and interpersonal skills.
- You meet the requirements of any relevant Public Health Order.
- Work with a dedicated Christian team.
- Be part of a faith community that shares regular devotions and prayer.
- Play an active part in growing the school and providing a quality environment for Christian education to take place..
How to Apply
Only applicants who apply via the link below will be considered: