Enrolments Officer/Registrar 1.0FTEBack to Careers
Medowie Christian School is a leading independent school serving the Port Stephens community. Our charter goes beyond producing great scholars, we aim to grow courageous and compassionate global citizens with truth and wisdom in Christ.
Medowie Christian School is located in the NSW Hunter region.
About the role
An opportunity exists to work in a committed Christian team.
This position is expected to start Mon Jan 10 2022.
- You have suitable qualifications and/or experience.
- You possess a capacity to assist in growing a school with a hands-on approach to enrolments and registration processes..
- You’re highly motivated and able to sustain strategies that streamline school enrolments from enquiry to first day of attendance.
- You’re confident in the use of technology.
- You have a servant heart and vibrant Christian faith.
- You will be organised with a great attention to detail and strong project management skills.
- You will be highly empathetic and able to consider the needs of families, children and staff
- You will have excellent communication skills.
- You’ll thrive when working collaboratively and when given the opportunity, you will show initiative.
- You meet the requirements of any relevant Public Health Order.
- Work with a dedicated Christian team.
- Be part of a faith community that shares regular devotions and prayer.
- Play an active part in growing the school and providing quality Christian education to students in need.
How to Apply
Only applicants who apply via the link below will be considered: