Casual Administration OfficerBack to Careers
Medowie Christian School is part of Christian Education Ministries (CEM), a protestant non-denominational, Christian Education organisation, whose mission is to develop each and every student to be equipped spiritually, academically, socially and physically to flourish into their full potential, and be a positive influence on the world around them. CEM is wholeheartedly committed to excellence in education so that students are “well known, well loved, and well taught” by dedicated trained Christian staff.
CEM is a growing network, with 11 schools in 5 states, and is also the largest non-government Distance Education provider in Australia.
Medowie Christian School is a leading independent school serving the Port Stephens community. Our charter goes beyond producing great scholars, we aim to grow courageous and compassionate global citizens with truth and wisdom in Christ.
See a video of the Principal giving insight into the school here
About the role
An opportunity exists to offer casual relief work in the administration team who are dedicated to delivering excellent administration to the school community.
- You have suitable qualifications and/or experience in administration.
- You have a high degree of flexibility and willingness to learn and adapt to new processes
- You have well developed communication skills.
- You possess a capacity to work in a dynamic supportive team.
- You’re confident in the use of technology.
- You have a servant heart, vibrant Christian faith, and are actively involved in a church.
- You will be highly organised with an attention to detail.
- You will be highly empathetic and able to consider the needs of families while progressing the delivery of service in a timely manner
- Grow in your skills and experience to strengthen future job prospects.
- Be part of a supportive Christian community.
- Play an active part in growing the school and providing support to the overall Christian education of students.
How to Apply
Only applicants who apply via the link below will be considered: